Ellen Mulligan is arguably the most seasoned and decorated agent in the Lakes Region. Although she’s received some of the industry’s loftiest awards, she retains the same high-touch, hand-holding approach she’s had since day one. Ellen’s clients experience her as a true empath who understands that every purchase or sale is as unique as the individuals involved.
Savvy, sophisticated, and totally plugged into the luxury home market, Ellen never misses an opportunity to go above and beyond. Her 35 year practice is built on a bedrock of hard work, integrity, and a stalwart commitment to excellence.
“Leave it better than you found it” is one of Ellen’s core philosophies. To that end, she’s held numerous volunteer leadership positions, including serving on the Lakes Region Board of Directors and the Winnipesaukee Watershed Advisory Board.
As a true Lake Winnipesaukee devotee, Ellen spends winters in Gilford Village and summers on beautiful Mark Island. (of course, accompanied by two lovable dogs, Roxy and Coco!)
- 20+ years ranked in the top 5 agents in the Lakes Region
- Over $825M in lifetime sales
- Boston Agent’s “Who’s Who” – 2022
- Coldwell Banker’s International President’s Premier Award – 2009 – 2019
- Coldwell Banker’s International Society of Excellence Award – 2020, 2021 & 2022
- 35+ years of full time experience in Real Estate in NH
In the Community:
- Member, Winnipesaukee Watershed Advisory Board – 4 years
- Director, Lakes Region Board of Realtors – 3 years
- Member, Alton Planning Board & Capital Improvements Board – 4 years
- Member, Gilford Zoning Board of Adjustments – 5 years
- Corporator for Bank of NH
- Justice of the Peace since 1990
- Trustee, Ramblin’ Vewe Farm Trust